Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

" Your Account is Temporarily Locked " < Help me with this

3 posters

Go down

" Your Account is Temporarily Locked " < Help me with this Empty " Your Account is Temporarily Locked " < Help me with this

Post by akimo Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:54 am

Hello guyz , before about 2 days my account " alsaher10_2010[at]yahoo[Dot]com " has been locked , and i don't know why , its the first time mostly ,
the facebook team asked for my ID , and i sent a picture of it , and untill now they did not contact me , and i am worry Sad and i nee my account

Thanks Sad

Last edited by Ruby on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Staff color removed from post)
akimo
akimo

Back to top Go down

" Your Account is Temporarily Locked " < Help me with this Empty Re: " Your Account is Temporarily Locked " < Help me with this

Post by princeal55 Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:24 pm

How did you get to the point where they asked for your ID? I am going through the same issue. Thanks!
princeal55
princeal55

Back to top Go down

" Your Account is Temporarily Locked " < Help me with this Empty Re: " Your Account is Temporarily Locked " < Help me with this

Post by akimo Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:13 am

princeal55 wrote:How did you get to the point where they asked for your ID? I am going through the same issue. Thanks!

when i tried to log in , it said Your account is temporarily locked. , i pressed on " Continue " button , it said " If possible, please try logging in from a computer you have used before. Otherwise you can Provide ID to regain access .
akimo
akimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:17 pm

akimo wrote:Hello guyz , before about 2 days my account " alsaher10_2010[at]yahoo[Dot]com " has been locked , and i don't know why , its the first time mostly ,
the facebook team asked for my ID , and i sent a picture of it , and untill now they did not contact me , and i am worry Sad and i nee my account

Thanks Sad

Sent to solved; unfortunately with Facebook you will 'wait for as long as it takes' for Facebook to re-enable the account ..sorry
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down