Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My account message Your Account is Locked Temporarily

4 posters

Go down

My account message Your Account is Locked Temporarily Empty My account message Your Account is Locked Temporarily

Post by dinanabil36 Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:23 am

1- I change my password and i forget it.
2- I reset my password, but when i login facebook i choose worng answer a friend pictures, after that my account is locked
3- I send my Picture and my full and and birthday and email addres to support through my email..

what can I do........

Please help me
dinanabil36
dinanabil36
Prospect

Back to top Go down

My account message Your Account is Locked Temporarily Empty Re: My account message Your Account is Locked Temporarily

Post by JamesDr21 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:33 am

How long ago did you send your picture etc? Have they replied yet?

Cheers
JamesDr21
JamesDr21
Regular

Back to top Go down

My account message Your Account is Locked Temporarily Empty Re: My account message Your Account is Locked Temporarily

Post by dinanabil36 Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:52 am

JamesDr21 wrote:How long ago did you send your picture etc? Have they replied yet?

Cheers

Today Morning from (3 H)
dinanabil36
dinanabil36
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesDr21 Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:07 am

Give it a bit of time, as they might not reply for several days knowing facebook!

Good Luck and let us know if anything comes through!
JamesDr21
JamesDr21
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by dinanabil36 Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:32 am

Many Thanks
dinanabil36
dinanabil36
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 pm

dinanabil36 wrote:1- I change my password and i forget it.
2- I reset my password, but when i login facebook i choose worng answer a friend pictures, after that my account is locked
3- I send my Picture and my full and and birthday and email addres to support through my email..

what can I do........

Please help me

To whom (what email address) did you send that information?

Did Facebook send you an email about this or what?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dinanabil36 Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Ruby wrote:
dinanabil36 wrote:1- I change my password and i forget it.

what can I do........

Please help me

To whom (what email address) did you send that information?

Did Facebook send you an email about this or what?

I received the mail from facebook team ask me for these information, and i replay the information at the below address
to Facebook Team <info+j3cqevs.aeae4yusupuyvi6fmdzq@support.facebook.com>

attached copy of mail received from facebook team as picture

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dinanabil36
dinanabil36
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesDr21 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:16 pm

The email address doesn't look to right Duhhh
JamesDr21
JamesDr21
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:26 am

Exactly what URL do you use to access Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dinanabil36 Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 am

Ruby wrote:Exactly what URL do you use to access Facebook ?

i don't understand,,,

I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to access facebook
dinanabil36
dinanabil36
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Try this URL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lottalead Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:04 pm

i am refusing to send them a government issue id---is that what they are trying to get from you?
lottalead
lottalead
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:13 pm

lottalead wrote:i am refusing to send them a government issue id---is that what they are trying to get from you?

And just what has that comment got to do with the Facebook URL?

It is important to know if the OP is trying to log into Facebook...or somewhere else!!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dinanabil36 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:06 am

Ruby wrote:
lottalead wrote:i am refusing to send them a government issue id---is that what they are trying to get from you?

It is important to know if the OP is trying to log into Facebook...or somewhere else!!!

Now, the account is unlocked, I choose the tagged friend picture, and I change password.... Its open now

Thanks for all

dinanabil36
dinanabil36
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lottalead Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:27 pm

ggood for you--- glad you made it-- i am still froze
lottalead
lottalead
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:11 am

dinanabil36 wrote:
Ruby wrote:

Now, the account is unlocked, I choose the tagged friend picture, and I change password.... Its open now

Thanks for all

Thanks

Solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down