Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FACEBOOK LOCKED (MOBILE NUMBER CHANGED)

2 posters

Go down

FACEBOOK LOCKED (MOBILE NUMBER CHANGED) Empty FACEBOOK LOCKED (MOBILE NUMBER CHANGED)

Post by JB_asu92 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:59 am

My account was locked up like two days ago because someone kept clickin on the forgot password 2 many times. Now my account is locked and the only was i can unlock it is by them sending me a reset code to my cell phone number. The cell phone number there sending the code to, i changed my number since then so im nt gettin anything. And idk what to do.
JB_asu92
JB_asu92

Back to top Go down

FACEBOOK LOCKED (MOBILE NUMBER CHANGED) Empty Re: FACEBOOK LOCKED (MOBILE NUMBER CHANGED)

Post by Ruby Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:02 pm

JB_asu92 wrote:My account was locked up like two days ago because someone kept clickin on the forgot password 2 many times.

The inference from that statement is that someone other than you has access to the Facebook account?

Yes or no ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

FACEBOOK LOCKED (MOBILE NUMBER CHANGED) Empty Re: FACEBOOK LOCKED (MOBILE NUMBER CHANGED)

Post by JB_asu92 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 pm

someone attempted to access it and changed the password to many times
JB_asu92
JB_asu92

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:11 pm

What did they do to get as far as they did with access?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JB_asu92 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:15 pm

Nothing. When i tried to log in the 1st time it said ur password has been changed and i clicked reset pass word. They sent that link to my email and then i logged in fine. But while i was logged in it logged me back out so i guess that was the other person trying to get back in my account so it went back in forth with me loggin in and being logged out until it locked my account and said it would sent the code to the mobile number on the account
JB_asu92
JB_asu92

Back to top Go down

Post by JB_asu92 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:31 pm

um is there anything i can do
JB_asu92
JB_asu92

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:57 am

JB_asu92 wrote:My account was locked up like two days ago because someone kept clickin on the forgot password 2 many times. Now my account is locked and the only was i can unlock it is by them sending me a reset code to my cell phone number. The cell phone number there sending the code to, i changed my number since then so im nt gettin anything. And idk what to do.

And who now has that old cell phone number ? As I guess that person will now be getting permissions to access your Facebook account !!!

Moved from Hacked to AR
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down