Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account locked and my mobile number/email have changed

2 posters

Go down

Account locked and my mobile number/email have changed Empty Account locked and my mobile number/email have changed

Post by instantly603 Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:05 pm

My account was hacked. I reported it and my account was locked and now I need to verify my account. My mobile number has changed so the texts facebook sends me to verify my account are obviously not getting to me. My email account has also been hacked and I haven't been able to log onto that to read the messages from facebook. I have searched for 2 days in the help center and through google to try and figure out how I can recover my account but have had no luck. My attempts to send contact forms have been unsuccessful as well. Please help me! I use facebook for social networking as well as my job.
instantly603
instantly603

Back to top Go down

Account locked and my mobile number/email have changed Empty Re: Account locked and my mobile number/email have changed

Post by Ruby Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:58 pm

My attempts to send contact forms have been unsuccessful as well.

What do you mean by this ?

How, if at all, is that Computer Protected?

My account was hacked. I reported it and my account was locked

How did you do this ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Account locked and my mobile number/email have changed Empty Re: Account locked and my mobile number/email have changed

Post by instantly603 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:05 pm

I filled out 2 different forms that I got responses to. The email response said that info@facebook was no longer used and gave me links to the help center (which I found unsuccessful.) I use a Macbook and don't have any additional protection. I reported my account as being hacked when I tried logging in multiple times and I received a message saying I had just changed my password and did I remember doing this. I said no. My password was changed by someone who I know was trying to cause me problems not a phishing scam or a virus.
I just don't know if there is another way to verify my account since I have a new phone number or if there is a way I can contact facebook that I am just not finding in the help center.
instantly603
instantly603

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:14 pm

instantly603 wrote:I filled out 2 different forms that I got responses to. The email response said that info@facebook was no longer used and gave me links to the help center (which I found unsuccessful.)

Can you tell us which forms you completed please?

I use a Macbook and don't have any additional protection.

So I assume you have no antivirus Protection on there...correct?

I reported my account as being hacked when I tried logging in multiple times and I received a message saying I had just changed my password and did I remember doing this. I said no.

So you reported this to Facebook on the link provided in the email they sent you ?

My password was changed by someone who I know was trying to cause me problems

How have then gotten access to the Facebook account in the first place ?
Have you yet reported said individual to Facebook to get them banned from Facebook

not a phishing scam or a virus.

That with respect, remains to be seen!!!

I just don't know if there is another way to verify my account since I have a new phone number or if there is a way I can contact facebook that I am just not finding in the help center.

Lets get those answers from you to start with
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by instantly603 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 pm

was out of town for the last few days. haven't solved my problem though
instantly603
instantly603

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:53 pm

Ruby wrote:
instantly603 wrote:I filled out 2 different forms that I got responses to. The email response said that info@facebook was no longer used and gave me links to the help center (which I found unsuccessful.)

Can you tell us which forms you completed please?

I use a Macbook and don't have any additional protection.

So I assume you have no antivirus Protection on there...correct?

I reported my account as being hacked when I tried logging in multiple times and I received a message saying I had just changed my password and did I remember doing this. I said no.

So you reported this to Facebook on the link provided in the email they sent you ?

My password was changed by someone who I know was trying to cause me problems

How have then gotten access to the Facebook account in the first place ?
Have you yet reported said individual to Facebook to get them banned from Facebook

not a phishing scam or a virus.

That with respect, remains to be seen!!!

Lets get those answers from you to start with

Moved back from AR to Hacked
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:38 am

Ruby wrote:Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Moved back as stated as still no response from individual and questions have not been answered
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down