Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug? Or possible any exceptions of privacy?

4 posters

Go down

Bug? Or possible any exceptions of privacy? Empty Bug? Or possible any exceptions of privacy?

Post by crississ Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:08 pm

I observed one interesting thing. Using search option I can find my ex-girlfriend account even though she has a non-public search privacy setting. To ensure that I registered two another fake profiles and none of them allows me to find her. But my original profile does!!! Of course we are not friends on facebook. Is it possible that some way she excluded me from her privacy restrictions?? Anybody knows??
crississ
crississ
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Bug? Or possible any exceptions of privacy? Empty Re: Bug? Or possible any exceptions of privacy?

Post by Poke Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:11 pm

She probally changed her settings.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Bug? Or possible any exceptions of privacy? Empty Re: Bug? Or possible any exceptions of privacy?

Post by crississ Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:21 pm

No, she didn't! I checked that from another two fake accounts. At the same time I can't find her while using those accounts, but after I sign on my orginal one - I can.
crississ
crississ
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:23 pm

so your saying she has a bunch of fake accounts?
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by crississ Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:27 pm

NO. Fake accounts are mine. I registered them just to check this search results.
crississ
crississ
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:29 pm

oh okay, can you refrain your question?

( Global Mod comment ; I suggest this should read 'Can you rephrase your question ' Slap )

Last edited by Ruby on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mod' clarification ' comment added)
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by crississ Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:33 pm

???
crississ
crississ
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:39 pm

so you see that she is still on facebook. i dont get your question so can you make it simple.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by crississ Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:53 pm

OK - let's try once again....

1. I've got 3 accounts on facebook - my real one and 2 another ones.
2. I sign on my original (real) account - I search her name and surname and I can see her profile at search results.
3. I sign on any other account - I search her name and surname but CAN'T find her.

Now You get?
crississ
crississ
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:13 pm

yup i get it. It might be a facebook bug..
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by daniel penfold Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 pm

What is a facebook bug
daniel penfold
daniel penfold
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:22 pm

A facebook bug is a virus or sometimes can be a glitch.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:42 am

Moved from Privacy Support to Abandoned Topics.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for two whole weeks. If you still require help, please make a new topic. You may place a link to your old topic on your new topic to give information to the people that will help you.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down