Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

locked out of facebook

Go down

locked out of facebook Empty locked out of facebook

Post by CaptnJackHazzard Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:18 am

I am retired and write for a local news paper in the south bay. I have been on the road writing stories for the paper and just got back ten days ago. When I tried to answer friends on "facegkook.scam" my name for that site, I got locked out at the enter your phone number part. I tried to contact an online person, on the phone person, anyone. No help, not even from India. I have 300 friends wondering what happened to CaptnJack? I could email everyone on my gmail account, but why. I want facekook to fix their stinking problems. You know, I will be writing this story and telling the whole world whats going on and I am not alone. Old guys, have no patience with young rich, no service dudes. I remember when we used US Mail or a telephone land line and my underwood typewriter, two finger. Facekook gets one finger.

Last edited by CaptnJackHazzard on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : type'o)
CaptnJackHazzard
CaptnJackHazzard

Back to top Go down