Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For security reasons your account is temporarily locked.

2 posters

Go down

For security reasons your account is temporarily locked. Empty For security reasons your account is temporarily locked.

Post by scarlettohara193674 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thats the screen shot. I have gone though the capta, I have identified pics, successfully. I've reset my password, and emailed FB. No response, no acct access. When I re set my password, FB txt me, so I know the phone number is on the acct. I can't figure out if I'm disabled or blocked or locked and if there is a difference between all three. Its been 48 hours and I'm worried after reading the web. Please help. I can't get FB to respond. I can't get into my acct, and I don't even know if I'm emailing the right dept, becasue I don't why I locked out.
scarlettohara193674
scarlettohara193674

Back to top Go down

For security reasons your account is temporarily locked. Empty Re: For security reasons your account is temporarily locked.

Post by scarlettohara193674 Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:09 pm

I was able to get into my acct after a frustrating 3 days. FB wanted to verify my phone by sending a link to a capta in a txt msg. I tapped that link, and did the capta, then had to identify pics. My suggestion to anyone who goes through this would be that ID pics on thier PC several times before trying in on the phone. FB seems to use the same pics and people over and over. After 2 days of ID pics on my pc, i got to know the pics and the names that went them, so when I did it on my phone, I got them correct. As we all know, we con't tag the actual people in the pics, sometimes objects and relatives, ect. None of the emails I sent to FB were replied to. I treid several addresses. I would have been nice if they just told me, that I needed to verify my phone with capta and pics.
scarlettohara193674
scarlettohara193674

Back to top Go down

For security reasons your account is temporarily locked. Empty Re: For security reasons your account is temporarily locked.

Post by Ruby Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:12 pm

This problem then appears to be solved Hopefully others too can learn from it !!

Sent from Hacked to solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down