Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is happening with Facebook groups!?

3 posters

Go down

What is happening with Facebook groups!? Empty What is happening with Facebook groups!?

Post by CyberPunk74689 Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:27 pm

I joined a group and when got back to it to invite my friends it appears as if I haven't joined it (although when I go to see all members I'm there) and when I click to join this prompts:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And I haven't got the option to invite my friends to join because I haven't joined it!! >:-( It only appears immediately afterwards that I join a group but then when I return it disappears. Sad

Anyone knows something about this or how to solve it? Thanks! :please:

PS: If you don't see the image properly and aren't in mozilla go to this url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CyberPunk74689
CyberPunk74689

Back to top Go down

What is happening with Facebook groups!? Empty Re: What is happening with Facebook groups!?

Post by Admin Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:37 pm

--> Moved to Facebook Support Section.

Please remember that questions about Facebook must be posted in that section Happy

What happens when you click on "Join"?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

What is happening with Facebook groups!? Empty Re: What is happening with Facebook groups!?

Post by CyberPunk74689 Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Oh you're totally right! Sorry for the inconvenience, I searched but I must have been blind to not seeing this section Tongue

Concerning the problem, when I click join it appears the window that I posted in my previous post. It says "Already connected. You're already connected" but then the join button remains there and I can't invite friends to the group. Nevertheless if I go to see members I am there.
CyberPunk74689
CyberPunk74689

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Don't worry about the section it happens all the time Laugh

That's a weird problem. Can you please give me the link of that group?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:50 pm

What browser are you using?

Does this happen for every group, or just this one in particular? Have you tried refreshing the page?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberPunk74689 Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Now it doesn't happen anymore! Happy It seems it was a temporal bug. Here is the link though: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks a lot for your help! This is truly a co-operative community Very Happy
CyberPunk74689
CyberPunk74689

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Glad to know your problem is now fixed Happy

If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask! Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down