Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Snowstorm of 2009 hits midwest!

3 posters

Go down

Christmas Snowstorm of 2009 hits midwest! Empty Christmas Snowstorm of 2009 hits midwest!

Post by JayJay Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:45 pm

This Christmas around last night it started to snow! If you heard on the news there was a big weather maker coming to hit the Midwest. Last Week the East Coast got hit with a snow storm a record one canceling Dozens of flights. Now the midwest get's hit with expected totals over 12 inches possible 2 Feet! The snow storm is expected to disappiat Today but I'm not going anywhere for now we can't even get out our driveway Laugh
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Christmas Snowstorm of 2009 hits midwest! Empty Re: Christmas Snowstorm of 2009 hits midwest!

Post by Admin Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Wow, seems like a lot of placed in the USA got hit by huge snow storms, according to what I heard on the News yesterday.

Luckily here it's summer so it's not snowing at all (We feel like if we were in an oven! It's really hot!). Here it only snowed once, 2 years ago. I've never seen snow in my entire life!

Despite these sorms I'd like to visit the USA during winter.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Christmas Snowstorm of 2009 hits midwest! Empty Re: Christmas Snowstorm of 2009 hits midwest!

Post by Josh Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Most of the north/northeast was hit with this snowstorm. I still have snow in my backyard and it's almost been a week since it snowed!
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Lightning Yoshi wrote:Most of the north/northeast was hit with this snowstorm. I still have snow in my backyard and it's almost been a week since it snowed!
Here in minnesota snow snuck around since thanksgiving hasn't stayed that long for awhile

@Nacho: I see snow every year so ya! When you live in minnesota you get used to it I just people would know how to drive! If there's 1 flake snowing everyone has to go about 40 Mph
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down