Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, what did you get for Christmas?

+2
Poke
Admin
6 posters

Go down

So, what did you get for Christmas? Empty So, what did you get for Christmas?

Post by Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:46 am

Christmas is very well known around the world as a gift-giving feast, isn't it? I know Catholics and Christians believe it conmemorates Jesus Christ's birth, but most people care about about gifts than on religious views.

Anyways, what gifts did you receive? Did you like them?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

So, what did you get for Christmas? Empty Re: So, what did you get for Christmas?

Post by Poke Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:49 am

The gifts i got was candy, jewerlys, dvd, music and thats about it oh and a santa clause hat yes i love it so much! Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

So, what did you get for Christmas? Empty Re: So, what did you get for Christmas?

Post by Shary2389 Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:18 am

Nothing! Boo! Duhhh
Shary2389
Shary2389
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

So, what did you get for Christmas? Empty My christmas day!

Post by wholesaledress4u Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:36 am

It is colder in the Christmas day. After work, it has been already 21:00 in the night. I wanted to go around on the street with friend, but it was too late, so I just want to go back home to watch Tv on the bed...the weather forecast says there was snowing, but only wind....so you can imagine how
common my Christmas day! Very Happy
wholesaledress4u
wholesaledress4u
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by airam Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:16 am

well, I didn't get what I want but still better than nothing. I've got a cool white jacket (but i guess I can't use it till Spring) , PJ's , a wallet and cash. And I got myself a dress and a pair of shoes haha (:
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by branaja Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:43 am

I got usb hub & warmer ^^, money, shirts, candies, chocolates Happy Very Happy
branaja
branaja
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down