Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Facebook Layout

3 posters

Go down

New Facebook Layout Empty New Facebook Layout

Post by dianacllz Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:06 pm

My Facebook layout changed yesterday. I really dislike it. It feels very cluttered and I have to go through different links just to get to where I wanted. So far, I haven't seen one positive post about this change. Please change it back to the old layout. There is enough of a frustration that I may cancel my account. I am posting this in hope that someone from FB will respond to the many complaints about the new layout. I will not be responding to comments but I encourage anyone who feels as I do to leave your request for the change. Thank you.

Last edited by dianacllz on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comment)
dianacllz
dianacllz

Back to top Go down

New Facebook Layout Empty Re: New Facebook Layout

Post by JayJay Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Facebook Forum can do nothing to your Facebook Account Sad We can only provide support Very Happy
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Welcome to the forum Very Happy

Unfortunately we on this forum can do nothing about it as we are only a friendly and welcoming discussion board and not owned nor run by Facebook itself ; you cannot change back to the old layout ...

As you say, it is your choice to continue or not to have a Facebook account and log in there

sorry ......and I doubt that someone from Facebook itself will join the discussion ....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down