Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help, my facebook layout have changed !

3 posters

Go down

I need help, my facebook layout have changed ! Empty I need help, my facebook layout have changed !

Post by ramonavideographer Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:52 am

Hi all, someone can help me to restore my facebook layout? now looking like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i need standard layout with frieds box, and tabs
thank
ramonavideographer
ramonavideographer

Back to top Go down

I need help, my facebook layout have changed ! Empty Re: I need help, my facebook layout have changed !

Post by Admin Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:23 am

It'd be easier to help if you could actually read.

This section wrote:Discuss ongoing updates, new features, tips, scams, anything related to Facebook.
Please do not post Facebook questions in here; use the Support section located below instead.

=> Moved

Message gotten when registering wrote:Before registering, please keep in mind that:

1. We're not affiliated or owned by Facebook in any way.
2. None of the Facebook Forum Team members or regular member work for Facebook.
3. While we can provide unofficial support, we cannot enable/un-roadblock your accounts, fix Facebook general bugs, change layouts back to previous ones or anything that involves working for the company.

And no, it's unfortunately not possible to switch back to the old layout.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I need help, my facebook layout have changed ! Empty Re: I need help, my facebook layout have changed !

Post by Ruby Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:57 pm

The Listener wrote:
2. None of the Facebook Forum Team members or regular member work for Facebook.
3. While we can provide unofficial support, we cannot enable/un-roadblock your accounts, fix Facebook general bugs, change layouts back to previous ones or anything that involves working for the company.

And no, it's unfortunately not possible to switch back to the old layout.

So moved to Solved !!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down