Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any way for a NON-FRIEND to see that I've viewed their profile?

3 posters

Go down

Is there any way for a NON-FRIEND to see that I've viewed their profile? Empty Is there any way for a NON-FRIEND to see that I've viewed their profile?

Post by heycher Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:30 pm

I just had a question. If someone who is not my friend (or vice versa) is hitting my profile and reading what is publicly open.... are there any apps or anything that I could use to see who is viewing me? (again, this would not be someone on my friends list, just someone using facebook search.

Thanks!
heycher
heycher

Back to top Go down

Is there any way for a NON-FRIEND to see that I've viewed their profile? Empty Re: Is there any way for a NON-FRIEND to see that I've viewed their profile?

Post by Admin Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Hello,

No Application keeps the track of who saw your Profile, friend or nonfriend. There's no way to do it.

Those groups that ask you to became a fan of and suggesting the page to Friends are a bunch of lies.

Regards Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Is there any way for a NON-FRIEND to see that I've viewed their profile? Empty Re: Is there any way for a NON-FRIEND to see that I've viewed their profile?

Post by Tim Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:29 am

Due to inactivity, and as the problem appears to have been answered to its fullest extent this topic shall be locked. If that is not the case please do PM me.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down