Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changed email address for notification but lost my profile page

2 posters

Go down

Changed email address for notification but lost my profile page Empty Changed email address for notification but lost my profile page

Post by hw2070 Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 am

Too many email notifications to my inbox prompted me to change the email address where notifications come. When I changed it I lost everything! Then there is no way to get help to recover my page. I am so upset. Can my old profile be restored? What happened to my pictures and messages and work? Confused
hw2070
hw2070
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Changed email address for notification but lost my profile page Empty Re: Changed email address for notification but lost my profile page

Post by Admin Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Hello,

As a Fan Forum the only thing I can suggest you to do in this case is reporting this to the Facebook Officials, so that they can fix it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's the fastest way to contact them.

Good luck!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Changed email address for notification but lost my profile page Empty Re: Changed email address for notification but lost my profile page

Post by hw2070 Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Thanks, To my great relief, after 20 emails, they fixed it for me. BUT I am right where I was before having my main email as the notification email. I want to change it from comcast to gmail. I'm afraid to change the email again or the same thing will happen. There is nothing in the instructions that I can see on how to have your notifications come to a different email. It looks like you have to lose your whole site if you change your associated email address. When I initially made the change I went into settings and changed the email associated with my account. Boom! what a loss.
hw2070
hw2070
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Maybe you can try requesting them to change your e-mail with the link I gave on the post above.

Then your page wouldn't get all messed up again.

Hope it works!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hw2070 Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Thanks
hw2070
hw2070
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:06 pm

No problem!

==> Problem Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down