Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CTRL-V Game

+34
kaira™
T ii N E. :]
n y l e b o r:]
iJerick
C H i i (:
neykogelodc
Tim
Joel Nyan
xiao.sulpum
ecosystem
ra.ra
Ace-08™
Russel
zachofthegolden1
Cyclone
Ruby
Fayde
JayJay
Im The Man,
Larah
crazzycat
RainyDay
Mrs. Light
Violence7
Nach
mhw
Social Networking Staff
DraMaTiK
TayneC8
Vero_Kaiou
Poke
Admin
Dark Takutanuva
Josh
38 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

CTRL-V Game - Page 10 Empty Re: CTRL-V Game

Post by n y l e b o r:] Tue May 11, 2010 10:56 pm

ssssssss
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iJerick Tue May 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Pokemonranger102
iJerick
iJerick
SN Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by C H i i (: Wed May 12, 2010 3:19 am

C H i i (:
C H i i (:
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by iJerick Wed May 12, 2010 5:18 am

FR45J-S12EK-237DE-RD4KQ-09PIR-DA33O
iJerick
iJerick
SN Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by n y l e b o r:] Wed May 12, 2010 11:49 am

and even if the person didn't realise it at the time.. again -- it'd hit them after a while..
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by n y l e b o r:] Sun May 16, 2010 9:09 pm

:l
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:27 am

In 2008, there was a huge earthquake that killed 800 people. Robots also ate People that loved sushi. The donkeys also slept in junkyards where flying down from billavard. Eggplants gave diseases that destroyed anything that could fly. The people started to cry whilst the police were arresting a crocodile. The aliens that lived in garbage were ugly and stupid. But then another earthquake was happening. All across the globe, skunks were spraying their odor. Even cheese wasn't rotting because Facebook Forum was so perfect. Australia was awesome but it cannot defeat other countries because some random guy was strong and beautiful. Well, several other arn't because the only thing here is the juice. But then the Canadians sent people ants to murder the citizens who messed up the Olympics. Due to weather and complaints, people began to run. Suddenly, a blizzard and a cyclone destroyed the antelopes, cows, anteaters, and platypus. But, today there was a huge calm and strong breeze that went through Argentina and swamped Nacho.
Unfortunately, there suddenly was a famine. The antelopes who were very strong and sturdy, but dumb, tried to seek the crumbs. When, unfortunately, they have clots and they had snot, while other gross roaches came. Afterwards, the pineapple went dry so facebook had to clear all users to FBF and send pineapples to riendster when Yahoo got a income to take facebook forum for taking pictures. Then suddenly a white snowman came with a chainsaw and destroyed pictures. I was sleeping on the couch when Superman jumped from the ceiling. He grabbed me and threw out my gun. I was scared and frightened. Then, the bear was evil for you because it ate you, tearing with its teeth. After today all birds fear heights on mountains. Then Poke yelled "I hate that song called Baby!". But Poke likes food although she doesn't love drinks. Fayde... Poke...iFacebook... TL ...xSiik. They went to THE PARK
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Sad lol
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down