Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I post with my personal pic when I set up the page?

3 posters

Go down

How can I post with my personal pic when I set up the page? Empty How can I post with my personal pic when I set up the page?

Post by stevebretzke Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:47 pm

I set up a fan page for a church. When I post it looks like an anonymous person from the church is posting. Sometimes this is a good thing, but other times, I would like to reply from me personally.

Is that possible?
stevebretzke
stevebretzke

Back to top Go down

How can I post with my personal pic when I set up the page? Empty Re: How can I post with my personal pic when I set up the page?

Post by Joel Nyan Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:50 pm

You will have to ask them to provide an avatar.
Joel Nyan
Joel Nyan
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

How can I post with my personal pic when I set up the page? Empty Re: How can I post with my personal pic when I set up the page?

Post by Admin Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 pm

That is only possible with groups. everytime you post in your Fanpage you will always apppear with the Fanpages name. You can only show your real name when you "Like" something.

Hope it helps Wink

assumed solved as no feedback

Loced and Moved

Last edited by ruby1 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down