Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where is my older posts button?

5 posters

Go down

where is my older posts button? Empty where is my older posts button?

Post by mmr427 Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Why is the "older posts" button on my homepage gone? Where did it go? And, how can I get it back? I can't view older posts!
mmr427
mmr427

Back to top Go down

where is my older posts button? Empty Re: where is my older posts button?

Post by Tim Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Hi,

My 'Older posts' link on my profile works fine for both the Live and Top news feed.

Which one(s) are you having problems with? And for how long as this problem been occuring?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:03 pm

This happens to me many times try refreshing your page or clearing your CACHE Very Happy
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:52 am

I have the same situation. No "older posts" at the bottom of either top news or most recent feeds. I am a computer tech for over 30 years. I have cleared cache, refreshed pages, tried different browsers, restarted the pc, tried another pc, and I have friends with the same issue. I think it is a facebook issue!
Frank
Frank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:21 am

Frank wrote:I have the same situation. No "older posts" at the bottom of either top news or most recent feeds. I am a computer tech for over 30 years. I have cleared cache, refreshed pages, tried different browsers, restarted the pc, tried another pc, and I have friends with the same issue. I think it is a facebook issue!

If many users have experienced the same problem (on different networks) then you're right it sounds like a facebook bug. You can report it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Anyone else have a similar problem? Have you reported it via the Link given by Funnytim?If not I will lock and Move this topic to Solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down