Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Name appeared on block list that I don't know and didn't block

5 posters

Go down

Help!  Name appeared on block list that I don't know and didn't block Empty Help! Name appeared on block list that I don't know and didn't block

Post by runnercyclist Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

A name appeared on my block list that I don't know and didn't block. I clicked on it and nothing happened. I searched the name and over 500 people came up. How can a name appear on your block list when you don't block them? I didn't even know how to block someone???? Help!
runnercyclist
runnercyclist

Back to top Go down

Help!  Name appeared on block list that I don't know and didn't block Empty Re: Help! Name appeared on block list that I don't know and didn't block

Post by Josh Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Hello, we would like to help you, but you must help us. You posted in a section that clearly stated that no support was allowed here.

I will now move this topic to the proper section.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Help!  Name appeared on block list that I don't know and didn't block Empty Re: Help! Name appeared on block list that I don't know and didn't block

Post by runnercyclist Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Thank you
runnercyclist
runnercyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Why don't you click on "Unblock", next to the name?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by runnercyclist Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:39 pm

The Listener wrote:Why don't you click on "Unblock", next to the name?

I did. But the problem is I don't know this person and according to Facebook the user has to block this person. I've never blocked anyone and didn't even know how to block someone. I dont know this person!! so I am wondering how they appeared on my block list???????

CAPS is shouting ; text edited

Last edited by ruby1 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
runnercyclist
runnercyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:34 am

One possibility may be that someone got access to your account. I would change your facebook account password and do a malware scan, just to be sure.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:18 pm

funnytim wrote:One possibility may be that someone got access to your account. I would change your facebook account password and do a malware scan, just to be sure.

Have you done this yet?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down