Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I post links to my fanpage on other peoples FB pages? (to invite them to become fans)

3 posters

Go down

How do I post links to my fanpage on other peoples FB pages? (to invite them to become fans) Empty How do I post links to my fanpage on other peoples FB pages? (to invite them to become fans)

Post by Kim Addison Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:40 pm

I just opened a new fan page. I am frusterated because whenever i post to other peoples profiles - I post as my old personal profile page. 1) I would like to post as my fanpage in some instances - can you switch over from one profile to another when posting stuff?

2) I would like to invite people to become my fans with a link to my fanpage on FB but I can not figure out how to do this.

thanks for your help anyone out there Kim Laughing Eyes

>>Moved from Facebook Fans Pages to Facebook Support-Group/ fans Pages

Last edited by ruby1 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Kim Addison
Kim Addison

Back to top Go down

How do I post links to my fanpage on other peoples FB pages? (to invite them to become fans) Empty Re: How do I post links to my fanpage on other peoples FB pages? (to invite them to become fans)

Post by Admin Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:43 pm

1) That isn't possible. You will only show under the page's name on the posts and comments you make on the page, and not in a personal profile.

2) Click on "Suggest to Friends". Here's a trick to invite them all without having to click each name at the time, which is really tiring. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Hope it helps Kim, and btw, welcome to the Facebook Forum!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How do I post links to my fanpage on other peoples FB pages? (to invite them to become fans) Empty Re: How do I post links to my fanpage on other peoples FB pages? (to invite them to become fans)

Post by Kim Addison Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:10 pm

thanks so much - but what i really want is to invite other people who arent already my friends to my fanpage... so i guess i have to become their friend - then invite them - is that how its done?
Kim Addison
Kim Addison

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:22 pm

That's right. You cannot invite non friends to become Fans, because it'd be a great way to spam people.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:09 pm

As what you seek is impossible this thread is locked and Moved to Solved Section
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down