Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I manage Facebook pages for clients, and as an admin can't invite their page's fans to an event.

3 posters

Go down

I manage Facebook pages for clients, and as an admin can't invite their page's fans to an event. Empty I manage Facebook pages for clients, and as an admin can't invite their page's fans to an event.

Post by loubelle Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:10 pm

When I create an event in Facebook for a client's page for which I am a registered admin, I am only able to send event invites to my own personal friends, not the client's friends on their particular FB page. It would seem that as an admin I would have the ability to do this. Do I have to have each client's individual login information in order to have full authority on a page? I have searched the help functions for an answer, but nothing...thanks for any advice...I'm new to this forum.
loubelle
loubelle

Back to top Go down

I manage Facebook pages for clients, and as an admin can't invite their page's fans to an event. Empty Re: I manage Facebook pages for clients, and as an admin can't invite their page's fans to an event.

Post by Chelsea Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:47 am

No Just because you are an admin of A Clients page will not give you the right to invite all of His/Her friends , he/she however can invite all of them themselves , its a privacy issue to protect his/her friends Wink

Regards
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

I manage Facebook pages for clients, and as an admin can't invite their page's fans to an event. Empty Re: I manage Facebook pages for clients, and as an admin can't invite their page's fans to an event.

Post by Ruby Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:03 am

I am assuming this problem is solved and I am Locking and Moving it to Solved section ( you can still read it in there but you cannot reply to it )

If the OP needs it reopened you will need to use the Report Tab on the thread to ask to have it reopened as you cannot yet use the PM system

Locked and Moved to Solved Section
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down