Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Mutual Friends Showing in Friend's Friends List

3 posters

Go down

Only Mutual Friends Showing in Friend's Friends List Empty Only Mutual Friends Showing in Friend's Friends List

Post by jp0d009 Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Hey Everybody! First time here and so far a great place! My problem is this:: One of my friends on Facebook, when I click on in their Friends List "see all" or the number of friends they have... Only mutual friends will show up on there list. On every other friend if I click on there friend list, I can chose Everybody, Mutual Friends, or Browse. But on just one Friend their friend list only shows Mutual Friends... however the search still works and if I type a non mutual friend that they are friends with than it will show that person. If I click on their mutual friends link than its still the same thing, it just shows Mutual Friends. So basically what I am asking is did this friend actually do something so I couldn't see it? If So how do you do that? Or is this some kind of glitch? Thanks!
jp0d009
jp0d009

Back to top Go down

Only Mutual Friends Showing in Friend's Friends List Empty Re: Only Mutual Friends Showing in Friend's Friends List

Post by Josh Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:54 pm

You're friend may have changed his/her privacy settings so that you can only see your mutual friends.

on Facebook: Acount ==> Privacy settings
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Only Mutual Friends Showing in Friend's Friends List Empty Re: Only Mutual Friends Showing in Friend's Friends List

Post by jp0d009 Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:56 pm

LoL i must be blind... I have looked through privacy settings and havent yet found anything like that. Sorry lol but where is it exactly in privacy settings?
jp0d009
jp0d009

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Oh, thats because I thought it was there but wasn't.

Strange. The only other thing I can think of is that its either a glitch or there are several steps in order to do this
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:19 pm

If you think you have found a bug in Facebook you can report it here

>>>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<<<

Assumed solved;Locked and Moved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down