Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem with featured friends list not showing up on profile page?

3 posters

Go down

problem with featured friends list not showing up on profile page? Empty problem with featured friends list not showing up on profile page?

Post by capestirling Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:09 pm

I can make new lists of featured friends, so i add them and save them but when i go to my profile page they have not shown up

Any advice?

Cheers
capestirling
capestirling

Back to top Go down

problem with featured friends list not showing up on profile page? Empty Re: problem with featured friends list not showing up on profile page?

Post by travis2x Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:38 pm

I am having the same problem. you goto add your specific featured friends list to your page, it shows up for a second, but once you click save, it mysteriously goes away. never appears on your page. anyone know anything about this bug getting fixed? that'd be great thanks!
travis2x
travis2x

Back to top Go down

problem with featured friends list not showing up on profile page? Empty Re: problem with featured friends list not showing up on profile page?

Post by Josh Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Hello,

This has now been reported 3 times on this site, so we are looking into a solution. Please be patient. Thanks!
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:20 pm

This message is from Facebook;

Profile: Some people may be seeing an error when they try to access their "Friends and Family" tab while editing their profile. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. We appreciate your patience.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down