Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the Fan to Like

2 posters

Go down

Changing the Fan to Like Empty Changing the Fan to Like

Post by tljodrey Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:55 am

I really hope that you'll consider changing back the Like back to Fan on pages. I use it so much on our church page for updating church events. When folks were added as a Fan, I could check the page each day and easily see who had become a Fan, and easily know who to send invitations to for our events. This way, I even tell who has joined most recently. It's really making it hard. It was such a blessing to be able to use that to promote our church activities. It was really reaching a lot of people. Please change it back. Thank you.

Also, I think if Facebook would just come to the folks who use it everyday, and when you consider changing something, if you would just post a survey and let the ones who it will directly affect take a vote, that many more folks would be happy users of facebook. After all, that is what it is for, the folks who use it. For the most part, facebook people are good people who just want to connect with others and reach out to one another. I just think this would help so much! I do enjoy Facebook. It's a wonderful place to catch up with folks we've lost touch with over the years. Thank you for giving us this forum to use. God bless you all!
tljodrey
tljodrey

Back to top Go down

Changing the Fan to Like Empty Re: Changing the Fan to Like

Post by Josh Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:51 pm

May I remind you that this is NOT an official Facebook Forum. We are not run by, owned by, or affiliated with Facebook.

I will now lock this topic as it serves no further purpose.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down