Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I design my forum signature?

5 posters

Go down

How can I design my forum signature? Empty How can I design my forum signature?

Post by Hotcher Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:20 am

hello, i am new here. I have read the rules, it requires the design in the signature, but i am not good at, who can help me

(Poster apparently misunderstood a point )
Because of the Nature of your enquiry I have moved this from Introductions to FAQ section and changed the thread title

Also removed the duplicate post attached to this ( as in the Forum Rules )

Last edited by Ruby on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:04 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Hotcher
Hotcher

Back to top Go down

How can I design my forum signature? Empty Re: How can I design my forum signature?

Post by Josh Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:54 am

You can add your signature by clicking the profile button and then clicking signature.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How can I design my forum signature? Empty Re: How can I design my forum signature?

Post by Admin Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Click the How can I design my forum signature? Profile-11 button at the top, select the "Signature" tab. Then write what you want on it and hit "Save". Once you've done that, go to the "Preferences" tab and select "Yes" where it says "Always attach my signature" Wink

Hope it helps!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ahgreecyboo Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:34 am

wait!! wers located the signature?? i cnt see dat...
ahgreecyboo
ahgreecyboo
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:02 am

You mean where it will be placed? It's under your posts, like mine (Which has pictures and text).

If you mean in the Profile button, it's here.

How can I design my forum signature? 6p0wad

Hope it helps!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri May 07, 2010 1:19 pm

I hope you have managed to locate the various Controls you do have access to ?

You can also do as some of us are doing and decide to not have any image in your signature; the graphics does slow the smooth running of the site and any 'small thing' we can do to help it is appreciated by all of us Idea

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down