Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't join back my highschool network!

3 posters

Go down

I can't join back my highschool network! Empty I can't join back my highschool network!

Post by dorkified Thu May 27, 2010 8:06 pm

I accidentally deleted my high school network, and went to re-join again. But Facebook informed me that I must add friends, and they must confirm if I go to the school. I added many of my high school friends--again, and nothing seemed to help. How many high school friends must confirm that I attend the high school? Could this be possibly a glitch? like 95% of my friends are from my high school, so I don't understand why Facebook won't let me rejoin back my network.
dorkified
dorkified

Back to top Go down

I can't join back my highschool network! Empty Re: I can't join back my highschool network!

Post by Tim Fri May 28, 2010 1:36 am

Hello,
I believe you cannot just directly add your friends. You need to attempt the join the network, in which facebook will then request confirmination from someone in that network. Then you can follow its directions to ask a friend to confirm.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

I can't join back my highschool network! Empty Re: I can't join back my highschool network!

Post by dorkified Fri May 28, 2010 10:03 pm

I did that too as well, many times.
I added other friends from my school which I haven't had on my Friend's list before and it is still the same.
dorkified
dorkified

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:58 pm

If this is still an issue, please reply within 48 hours or this will be locked.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down