Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you join the "Quit Facebook Day"?

+2
Poke
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Did you join the "Quit Facebook Day"? Empty Did you join the "Quit Facebook Day"?

Post by Admin Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Yesterday, May 31st, the "Quit Facebook Day" finally arrived. It was a complete fiasco though.

Yesterday marked “Quit Facebook Day” thanks to a website which called on users to protest against the company for violating users’ trust and not providing sufficient privacy controls. The day came and went and the vast majority of users logged in to the site rather than deleting their accounts.

[...]

For now, the “Quit Facebook Day” movement appears to have been insignificant, but there is at least one sign that some users have turned away from the site. Alexa, a site which monitors internet traffic around the globe, shows a slight decline in traffic to Facebook over the past two weeks. Such short-term trends are not out of the ordinary however, as Facebook has seen such shifts in the past.

Did you join this event? Did you just didn't log in or you also deleted your account? If so, why?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Did you join the "Quit Facebook Day"? Empty Re: Did you join the "Quit Facebook Day"?

Post by Poke Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:52 pm

I did not know that they had this event. I did log in though. I don't know why to check my notifactions I guess and mail. Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Did you join the "Quit Facebook Day"? Empty Re: Did you join the "Quit Facebook Day"?

Post by omgitspandorara Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:56 am

* ohhh. i didn't join lol. Happy))
omgitspandorara
omgitspandorara
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by erle2bed Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:22 am

I never heard of it and I am here now. Maybe the decline was to the factor of job increase. lol
erle2bed
erle2bed
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:32 pm

I missed it Sad
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:21 pm

We all missed it if we did not knew about it. I hope it comes around again I really like to see what its about.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:41 pm

What do you mean what's it about Confused2 it's about quitting Facebook for a day
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Nevermind that I said it.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 pm

I didn't even know it was happening. But I wouldn't have joined it anyway; I'm to used to playing the Facebook games and chatting with friends at the same time everyday over facebook to give it up.
Cloud
Cloud
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down