Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to message guests from event created from Fan Page

3 posters

Go down

Unable to message guests from event created from Fan Page Empty Unable to message guests from event created from Fan Page

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:27 pm

I have an event where less than 500 people are invited. The event was created from the Fan Page. I am unable to message the guests to let them know that the deadline for ordering t-shirts is looming. Also want to give them details about details of the event like the items available for the auction. These details are not pertinent to all fans - just the ones invited to this event.

Back to top Go down

Unable to message guests from event created from Fan Page Empty Re: Unable to message guests from event created from Fan Page

Post by Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Why don't you send them an update, then?

Go to your page -> Edit Page -> Update to fans

Then include all the data you need. Regards Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Unable to message guests from event created from Fan Page Empty Re: Unable to message guests from event created from Fan Page

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:34 pm

There is one fan of the page. There are about 400 people invited to the event. The invitees haven't all become fans of the page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi Accordionlady,

I'm a bit confused; do you wish to send out a mass email to people in your events or fan page?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:20 pm

I want to send out a Facebook message (not email) to all of the invited guests to the event. Look at 12th Annual Beers 'n Ears event on August 7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:02 pm

So that Members know which topics still require assistance, would you please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification; thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:05 am

This is still a problem. I cannot message guests of the Beers and Ears event even though the number invited is less than 5000. There are only about 400 people invited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:56 pm

How many messages do you seek to send at any one time via facebook?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:13 am

As there has been no reply to my query for a week I am assuming this is now solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down