Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to message Event guests from a page

4 posters

Go down

Unable to message Event guests from a page Empty Unable to message Event guests from a page

Post by Aletia Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:20 pm

As admin of a nonprofit page, I've created events and have followed the instructions to add another individual as an admin of the event in order to have someone able to send messages to the attending guests. The Message Guests button still does not appear, and I still have no way to just message the attending guests. Any workarounds or solutions? I've gotten nowhere with FB.

Moved from Group Fan Page to Facebook Support Fans pages
Aletia
Aletia

Back to top Go down

Unable to message Event guests from a page Empty Re: Unable to message Event guests from a page

Post by Ruby Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:52 am

A 'work-around' would be to use Emails to send invitations

Can you do that ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Unable to message Event guests from a page Empty Not trying to send invitations

Post by Aletia Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:58 pm

I'm not trying to send invitations - I'm trying to send updates to the guests who have RSVP'd that they are attending. When I have a large group of attending guests, emails to each one would be very time consuming. Any word from FB about this feature?
Aletia
Aletia

Back to top Go down

Unable to message Event guests from a page Empty Re: Unable to message Event guests from a page

Post by Ruby Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:59 pm

So that Members know which topics still require assistance, would you please let us know within 2 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification; thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletia Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Yes, I have consulted FB, but their solution to add another admin does not work.
Aletia
Aletia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Hi Aletia,

So the 'Message guests' link just doesn't appear at all? How many fans are in the event presently?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Please respond or this will be locked and marked as 'solved'

Thanks,
Jay
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down