Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account locked

3 posters

Go down

Account locked Empty There is no support for disabled accounts

Post by auntkarma Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:08 pm

My account on Facebook has been disabled since March 2010, I received request for my security question, answered them, was told that my account looked like it had been compromised and Facebook would reset it, and as of today that has not happened, in fact now when I send an email I no longer even get their chain response, it is like my emails now do not even get to the in box but are now going to Facebook's spam box never even being opened. There are so many out there just like me as well, I am not alone, so my advise is to use Facebook only as a gossip page, never upload photos just on facebook -You will loose them-, do not put money on any of the game sites that you have to be signed into Facebook to use -You will loose it-, do not support anything Facebook is doing financially-You will loose it!.
[i][u] >:-(
auntkarma
auntkarma
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Account locked Empty Re: Account locked

Post by Admin Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:44 pm

auntkarma wrote:My account on Facebook has been disabled since March 2010, I received request for my security question, answered them, was told that my account looked like it had been compromised and Facebook would reset it, and as of today that has not happened, in fact now when I send an email I no longer even get their chain response, it is like my emails now do not even get to the in box but are now going to Facebook's spam box never even being opened. There are so many out there just like me as well, I am not alone, so my advise is to use Facebook only as a gossip page, never upload photos just on facebook -You will loose them-, do not put money on any of the game sites that you have to be signed into Facebook to use -You will loose it-, do not support anything Facebook is doing financially-You will loose it!.
[i][u] >:-(

A member has just said this e-mail worked for him/her, and s/he got his/her account back Wink You should give it a try: privacy+ynyqsy1@support.facebook.com
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by auntkarma Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Thank you I have tried that address many times. I have a number of different email address since this all started, they all end up the same way. I have a friend that they disabled, and by morning his was fine also. I have no idea why mine are now going to facebook spam, they are not even responding to any emails coming from my email address now.
auntkarma
auntkarma
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:59 pm

My account on Facebook has been disabled since March 2010,

Do you know why please..

eg;Have you sent out a batch of Friends requests?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:39 pm

So that Members know which topics still require assistance, would you please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification; thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down