Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT LEGAL QUESTION / verify Facebook history

2 posters

Go down

URGENT LEGAL QUESTION / verify Facebook history Empty URGENT LEGAL QUESTION / verify Facebook history

Post by mokabrussels Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:31 pm

For one of our major clients - Unilever Belgium - we created an online contest for the Magnum Gold launch.

Based on a Facebook Wall document of my personal account dated 24.06, we are accused by one of the partipants of fraude in assigning the winner Marine Van Hollebeke and having changed posts on my Wall afterwards.
In attachment you can find following documents illustrating the discussion, the exact timing of my original friend request to the winner is very important to proof I didn't know her before the game was closed:
- print of my Facebook Wall or Top News dd. 24.06 as was sent by the accuser with timing of becoming friends somewhere between 13 June 11:48h en 20 June 17:18h
- extract of my Facebook Wall as shown now with timing of becoming friends between 21 June 20:07h and 26 June 15:15h

Does anybody know more about the chronology of posts in Top News / Wall?

Is their any way Facebook could officially trace the exact date & time of my friend request to the winner Marine Van Hollebeke? Or could confirm I did not remove on my Wall an earlier friend request made to her between 13 June 11:48h en 20 June 17:18h?
mokabrussels
mokabrussels

Back to top Go down

URGENT LEGAL QUESTION / verify Facebook history Empty Re: URGENT LEGAL QUESTION / verify Facebook history

Post by Josh Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Unfortunately, we aren't run by Facebook so we can't help with anything legal. However, I do believe that Facebook does have access to all your wall posts, statuses, etc. in their database.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down