Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slightly different take on this issue (I think)

2 posters

Go down

Slightly different take on this issue (I think) Empty Slightly different take on this issue (I think)

Post by John Jr Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:28 pm

Hey everyone.

So I reset my password a couple days ago (I like to rotate passwords for security) and so I used the password reset form. Went through the steps, and for the first time I see it asks me to confirm my identity by using my mobile phone. No problem I think so I pull out my iPhone and follow the steps. Send the text to the number. It bounces me back a code. I input the code into facebook and it tells me my phone is already in use by another account. This is my only account. I've never used this for any reason, and I've used my phone regularly via the facebook app to interact. Now I'm totally locked out of my account and cannot log back in as it tells me to confirm my phone.

I tried to confirm on my phone through the m.facebook.com site. It shot me a text back with a link. I followed that link and it tells me my account is disabled. Great. So now my business facebook account is out there and I have no control over it at all.

I ready the sticky's but didn't see this particular slant on the issue.
John Jr
John Jr

Back to top Go down

Slightly different take on this issue (I think) Empty Re: Slightly different take on this issue (I think)

Post by Ruby Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Not ignoring you ...

Odd this

Have you tried to submit a Bug Report

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Slightly different take on this issue (I think) Empty Re: Slightly different take on this issue (I think)

Post by Ruby Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:44 pm

No feedback so sent to solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down