Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing my birthday !

2 posters

Go down

Changing my birthday ! Empty Changing my birthday !

Post by Alan Wong Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:21 am

Hi ! I am a user of Facebook and i wanted to change my Facebook account's birthday so i changed it to 1997 November 10th ( actually my birthday is 1996 November 10th ). I wanted to change it back but facebook already disabled my account as i wrongly put my birthday because the birthday I put is under 13. So can u help me to change it back ??? If cannot, can i use back my account after 1 year ???? Will it delete all my data including my data for my games like friend for sale, mafia wars, barn buddy, mobster 2, hotel city or others . Please help me to change my birthday to reactivate my account or help me to confirm that facebook won't delete my data .

Thank you very much !
Alan Wong
Alan Wong
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Changing my birthday ! Empty Re: Changing my birthday !

Post by Ruby Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Alan Wong wrote:Hi ! I am a user of Facebook and i wanted to change my Facebook account's birthday so i changed it to 1997 November 10th ( actually my birthday is 1996 November 10th ). I wanted to change it back but facebook already disabled my account as i wrongly put my birthday because the birthday I put is under 13. So can u help me to change it back ??? If cannot, can i use back my account after 1 year ???? Will it delete all my data including my data for my games like friend for sale, mafia wars, barn buddy, mobster 2, hotel city or others . Please help me to change my birthday to reactivate my account or help me to confirm that facebook won't delete my data .

Thank you very much !

You say Facebook Disabled your account? What message did they send you as you are under 13 and therefore not permitted to hold a Facebook account ......
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Wong Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:12 am

then will facebook delete all my information like my games ?
Alan Wong
Alan Wong
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Facebook requires individuals to be at least 13 years old before they can create an account. In some jurisdictions, the age limit may be higher. Providing false information to create an account is always a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. This includes accounts registered on the behalf of under 13 year old children by older parties.

If your underage child (child under the age of 13) has created an account on Facebook, you can show them how to delete their account by having them log into their account and following this link.

If you would like to report an account registered for an underage child to us, please do so here. We will promptly delete the account of any child under the age of 13 that is reported to us through this form.
/help/?faq=16109

You may also wish to see this form

Also read

Facebook requires its users to be at least 13 years old before they can create an account. Providing false information to create an account is a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. If you would like to report an underage user (under 13 years of age), please do so here. We will promptly delete the account of any user under the age of 13 that is reported to us through this form.
/help/?faq=16350

As I understand it,( I am open to be corrected on this ) if your account is not legitimate ( ie you are under-age to have an account with Facebook) , they can and will delete it as you have no right to have such an account with Facebook.....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down