Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its my problem!!!..Nothing strange<< the problem From Facebook or Me!!!?

2 posters

Go down

its my problem!!!..Nothing strange<< the problem From Facebook or Me!!!? Empty its my problem!!!..Nothing strange<< the problem From Facebook or Me!!!?

Post by julan Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:27 am

hello .. Duhhh

My problem with two days!

when im login to my account!!! <

I have a message appears !! please i cant to login to my account please helppppppppppp!!!!

his is the first page I recieve when I put my log in details...........

About Facebook Friend Requests
Facebook is about connecting with people you know already, such as classmates, friends, family, and coworkers.

When you communicate with strangers on Facebook this is considered spam.

Next page...

Friend Requests Blocked
To prevent sending requests to strangers, your friend requests have been blocked for 2 days.

Please note: If you’ve sent more friend requests to strangers, and they are later ignored or marked as spam, this block could be extended. To prevent this, you have the option to cancel any friend requests that you’ve sent that remain unanswered.

Also cancel unanswered requests?
I authorize Facebook to remove my unanswered friend requests to ensure that none were sent to strangers.

next page.....

Next steps
After this 2 day block has been lifted, please only send friend requests to people you already know.

I understand and agree to send future friend requests only to people I know.

next page
::

Sorry, an error has occurred.

We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.

Go Back

Facebook ©️ 2009

it's been a day...and still the same...what should i do???????But if you go back it just says the same thing, It wont let me log in.!!!!!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
julan
julan
Prospect

Back to top Go down

its my problem!!!..Nothing strange<< the problem From Facebook or Me!!!? Empty Re: its my problem!!!..Nothing strange<< the problem From Facebook or Me!!!?

Post by Admin Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:48 pm

That seems like a general bug, indeed! Same thing happened in one of my dummy accounts, but with a different verification system (Mobile).

I say the best thing to do is reporting this to Facebook. How? I'm that sure if they have any e-mail adress to do so! But people have tried these and say they got their accounts back.

privacy+7752ay@support.facebook.com
info+l7pwat@support.facebook.com

Also, create a dummy account pro temo (under any name and e-mail adress) and fill [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] out.

Best of the luck!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

its my problem!!!..Nothing strange<< the problem From Facebook or Me!!!? Empty Re: its my problem!!!..Nothing strange<< the problem From Facebook or Me!!!?

Post by julan Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:51 pm

I sent the report of the group facebook

But there is no response from them

Honestly I think that they have no responsibility for the site .. They must answer to our inquiries ..

It struck me despair

________

Do you have a solution to the problem??

& thanx for you my friend (F)
julan
julan
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Remember this forum isn't affiliated with or ran by Facebook, we're unofficial (there are no official Facebook Forums).

If you have already e-mailed those addresses, I also suggest you create a new account (pro temp, under any name and e-mail adress) and fill this form out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wait at least 5 days; lots of people are actually having the same issue, and it shouldn't take that long for them to realize of this general bug.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by julan Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:59 pm

yes i have my account and im login to my iphone! and there no problem with login in iphone!

just from browser... thanx man ...
julan
julan
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by julan Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:26 am

good .. now the facebook its ok :P thx all thx admin
julan
julan
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down