Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"testers wanted" syncing to my phone calender;how can I remove this from my phone ?

2 posters

Go down

"testers wanted" syncing to my phone calender;how can I remove this from my phone  ? Empty "testers wanted" syncing to my phone calender;how can I remove this from my phone ?

Post by chadloelhenry Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:34 pm

i have my samsung captivate phone set to sync with my facebook calender.. now for some reason it is syncing a whole weeks worth of "testers wanted" on my phones calender..it looks like this:

Testers Needed
to: thu sep 30, 2010 7:30pm

(link to some stupid survey site)

(then a bunch of names with either check marks or question marks after them)

Hey guys,
they're looking for product testers to review the new ipad-all you have to do is register on
-->
(another link to same stupid survey site)to become a tester
cheers!

i went to the site and its one of those sites that makes you take surveys and sign up for a bunch of crap..am i signed up to somehow receive stuff like this on my facebook calender? if so how do i stop it from showing up on my phone? its rly annoying because it shows up on my clock and my calender and i dont want anything to do with the stupid ipad or testing anything.. sry if i posted this in the wrong place or am doing something wrong i just was hoping that someone here could tell me whats up and how i can fix this..thank you!!

Last edited by Ruby on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title ammended to reflect actual need of poster)
chadloelhenry
chadloelhenry

Back to top Go down

"testers wanted" syncing to my phone calender;how can I remove this from my phone  ? Empty Re: "testers wanted" syncing to my phone calender;how can I remove this from my phone ?

Post by Fayde Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Moved from General.
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

"testers wanted" syncing to my phone calender;how can I remove this from my phone  ? Empty Re: "testers wanted" syncing to my phone calender;how can I remove this from my phone ?

Post by chadloelhenry Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
so heres teh message thats for some reason syncing to my phones facebook calendar..i blocked this person and declined teh event..all that but it still is syncing this event to my phone..super annoying

is this some kind of Facebook advertisement?
can i make it stop syncing to my phone somehow?
i know im a noob at all this but still would be nice to know why this event is syncing to my phone calendar..thanks in advance to anyone who takes teh ti me to answer this question for me
chadloelhenry
chadloelhenry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down