Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

acc block :(

2 posters

Go down

acc block :( Empty acc block :(

Post by ridvan Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:42 am

Dear Sir / Madam,
I wasnt login the Facebook . These pages always gave that message ( Your account has been disabled by an administrator. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here) Please help me.
What can I do about that? Why did you cancel or disable my account?
Please open my account. If I did a wrong thing, I apologize you. I m waiting your suggests and soonest reply
Best regards

ridvan
ridvan

Back to top Go down

acc block :( Empty Re: acc block :(

Post by Ruby Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:16 am

ridvan wrote:Dear Sir / Madam,
I wasnt login the Facebook . These pages always gave that message ( Your account has been disabled by an administrator. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here) Best regards

You will appreciate that this forum has no control over what Facebook itself does with Facebook accounts?

We assume you do have a Facebook account; but from what you say you were not even logged into it but got that message?

Have you had any problems previously accessing Facebook?

Do you access Facebook from a Privately owned and used computer always or do you try to use other computers too ?

Also, is the EMail address you have associated with Facebook still under your Control......that is, can you still send and receive email messages using that email address?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ridvan Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:25 am

facebook email Emaill address removed; Please do not post any private email addresses on forum you will get spammed to death if you do

Last edited by Ruby on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited)
ridvan
ridvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:14 am

The question was...can you still send and receive emails using the email address you have associated with Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ridvan Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:32 pm

I not receive e-mail.
ridvan
ridvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Please read the question

My question is; you have an email address associated with Facebook?

Can you still send and receive emails from anyone and to anyone with that email address?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down