Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank Inbox?

3 posters

Go down

Blank Inbox? Empty Blank Inbox?

Post by dogrimes Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:15 pm

Hello,
When I access my inbox it is just a blank page (except for ads). Even though it says I have unread messages, there are no appearing messages. I have to refresh the page several times in order to get my list of messages to show. My inbox does work eventually...However, it is a hassle to keep refreshing the page. Can you help me?

P.S.: This problem started occurring when big, random ads started appearing on every page I have visited, which was three weeks ago. This might be part of the problem, because I have never seen these big ads before. They take up a fourth of the page.
dogrimes
dogrimes

Back to top Go down

Blank Inbox? Empty Re: Blank Inbox?

Post by Ruby Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:28 pm

A question; do you see ads on any page you go to, even non- Facebook Pages?

What Protection if any do you have on the Private computer you use to access Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:56 am

Your browser must've cached an 'empty' inbox due to slow internet speeds or something. Try clearing your cache and cookies or try another browser.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dogrimes Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:26 am

I don't see any ads on other websites. It is only Facebook. I cleared my cache, cookies, and history but no such luck. I have tried to fix some settings for Facebook ads, but it doesn't work.
dogrimes
dogrimes

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:45 pm

How about another browser? Try using another one.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down