Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to contact facebook?

4 posters

Go down

Is there a way to contact facebook? Empty Is there a way to contact facebook?

Post by duriano_der Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:02 am

I need to change my name because I got rejected by the automated request thing? Now I need to contact facebook. Is there a way to contact them besides the HELP CENTER? I also already submitted a request for a name change but they still haven't responded? Any help?
duriano_der
duriano_der
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to contact facebook? Empty Re: Is there a way to contact facebook?

Post by Admin Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:13 am

=> Moved to Facebook Help

What do you need help with?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to contact facebook? Empty Re: Is there a way to contact facebook?

Post by duriano_der Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:25 am

I need to change the name I have right now (Ar-j) to my real name (Redentor), but facebook won't let me, can you help me please?
duriano_der
duriano_der
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to contact facebook? Empty Does Facebook Still Respond To Name Change Requests?

Post by duriano_der Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Does Facebook still respond to those Name Change Requests? I sent two or three requests and facebook has still not responded? Do they still respond to those requests? Sad
duriano_der
duriano_der
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Hi duriano_der,

Topics merged - please do not start multiple topics of the same topic as this makes it harder for us to keep track of

How long has it been since you submitted the request?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by duriano_der Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:39 am

I contacted them 3 or 4 days ago. They still haven't replied. Is there a way? I really need to change my name if it's not too much.
duriano_der
duriano_der
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:41 am

Which link / contact form / email address did you use?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by duriano_der Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:23 am

I contacted them using these email addresses:
info+ddb66bt@facebook.com
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then I tried changing it through ACCOUNT SETTINGS then it keeps getting rejected by the automated approval system.

Then I filled up the name change request form 4 days ago, and they still havent responded.

:c
duriano_der
duriano_der
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Due to Facebook's large database you will have to be patient and wait for them to reach your query.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Have you actually logged into the Account to see if the Name change has been activated?

One assumes you do of course log out of Facebook and shut down the computer ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by duriano_der Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:54 am

Yes, I did, I kept logging out and logging in, and shutting down the computer. Will I ever get my name changed? Sad
duriano_der
duriano_der
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:14 pm

You are far too impatient with Facebook.....

Name changes take at least 24 hours to be effected and one wonders why you keep logging into it while you await the change ?

You need to be patient and let them do their job...give them time and let them get on with it ..
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down