Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I suddenly cannot post links on my group.

2 posters

Go down

I suddenly cannot post links on my group. Empty I suddenly cannot post links on my group.

Post by Leela15 Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:04 am

Thanks for being here. Ever since I received an email from facebook demanding I change my password because I had been infected with a spam virus, I have been blocked from sending links. Even links I send to the facebook group I administer that are leading back to the group discussion page. I was never infected with the spam virus which, according to facebook cam in a link to a video that when you clicked on it led to another thing that phished you or something. Well, none of these things ever happened on my page, all my mac software is up to date and this mac is virus free. I changed my password anyway, because facebook required it, but now facebook will not allow me to send links, all of which go to trusted sites or back to facebook. I am not getting any response from facebook when I report that it is not spam and not abusive content. Is this a common problem on facebook? Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a solution? Thank you,
leela lisa patterson
Leela15
Leela15

Back to top Go down

I suddenly cannot post links on my group. Empty Re: I suddenly cannot post links on my group.

Post by Ruby Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:07 am

There is a lot in your post so how can we help you with Facebook please?

Moved pro temp from FAQ to Facebook Support other problems till we know what part of Facebook is the issue for you
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down