Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life after death... real or unreal?

+4
aspen
SoulOfSet
iMeow
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Does life after death exist?

Life after death... real or unreal? Vote_lcap44%Life after death... real or unreal? Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Life after death... real or unreal? Vote_lcap56%Life after death... real or unreal? Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 9

Life after death... real or unreal? Empty Life after death... real or unreal?

Post by Admin Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:52 am

This is a question that has triggered many debates between religions on the past few years. Some religions believe that after you die, you'll reborn on a different person's body. Other religions think that's not true. Scientists agree with them, but there's been strange cases of dead people's 'spirits' getting into young people's bodies... how can they explain those?

Leaving religions aside... do YOU personally believe in this? Why? Leave your opinion below.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Life after death... real or unreal? Empty Re: Life after death... real or unreal?

Post by iMeow Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:26 am

I've always thought about this. What would happen to me after I die? I'd probably be born into another living thing not knowing about my past life. I actually believe that there is life after death. That's why it's a good practice to live a great life while you have it. Your next one might suck. Very Happy
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Life after death... real or unreal? Empty Re: Life after death... real or unreal?

Post by SoulOfSet Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:36 pm

I'm rather unconcerned about this. No one knows and, at the moment, it's not possible to prove. I'll figure it out when I die. Until then I shouldn't have to worry about and I should just have a good time living.
SoulOfSet
SoulOfSet
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by aspen Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:12 am

I voted No but my wife and I disagree on this question. I must agree with iMeow "That's why it's a good practice to live a great life while you have it"
aspen
aspen
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Some people believe that life after death is real; I don't think its real. I also agree with Imeow post above. Wink
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by beatmaster2010 Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:13 pm

What happens after death is just the same that happens before birth. Nothing. Our brain is dead so we won't do anything, we won't acknowlidge anything, and we won't remember anything.
beatmaster2010
beatmaster2010
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelinet Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:50 am

Well, i don't know, and i don't care. All i know is, anything i've done in this life, will back to me anyway..... Since i'm hoping for the good things only, i would do good too.... No matter if there is life after dead or no.
lonelinet
lonelinet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerlene Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:04 am

I can't leave religion aside, a good portion can't. Religion is the reason we believe a lot of the things that we do. For me, I believe there is life after death.
Jerlene
Jerlene
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down