Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion about Michael Jackson

+8
Dark Takutanuva
amberxoxo
DaBomb
chrisy.
King
Josh
Richard
Admin
12 posters

Go down

General Discussion about Michael Jackson Empty General Discussion about Michael Jackson

Post by Admin Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:02 pm

General Discussion about Michael Jackson Bannerfacebookforum

The whole world is crying over the death of the king of the pop.

General Discussion about Michael Jackson Foto_jackson.michael_05_a
General Discussion about Michael Jackson Michael-jackson22

I just cannot believe he died. He was a young and very respected person. I think most of you are deeply sorry for this.

Here, at Facebook Forum, we hope Michael finally rest in peace.

Last edited by Nacho on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

General Discussion about Michael Jackson Empty Jackson

Post by Richard Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:15 am

Well in the UK its quite shocking because most people if not all bought tickets to see him at wembley stadium and now aren't going to get the chance to see him, I remember the jacksons in the 1970s, and micheal was the one who made the family, brilliant talent that guy had for making music...RIP Micheal
Richard
Richard
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

General Discussion about Michael Jackson Empty Jackson 'album sales massively increase'

Post by Richard Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:06 am

Jackson 'album sales massively increase'
Friday, June 26 2009,
General Discussion about Michael Jackson 2zh1on7

Link http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a162163/jackson-album-sales-massively-increase.html

Michael Jackson record sales have seen an increase in the wake of his death yesterday.
Within hours of the news breaking, the star occupied the Top 15 selling albums on online retailer Amazon.
Jackson's 1982 album 'Thriller', the best-selling album in history with estimated sales of almost 50 million, was in peak position.
A total of seven albums have so far climbed into the iTunes Top 25, with his recent 'Number Ones' collection highest at number nine.
According to Jackson's record label Sony Music, the star has sold an estimated 750 million records worldwide.
"His artistry and magnetism changed the music landscape forever," Sony chairman, CEO and president Sir Howard Stringer said in a statement.
"We have been profoundly affected by his originality, creativity and amazing body of work."
Richard
Richard
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

General Discussion about Michael Jackson Empty Mariah Carey 'heartbroken' over Jackson

Post by Richard Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:08 am

Mariah Carey 'heartbroken' over Jackson
Friday, June 26 2009
General Discussion about Michael Jackson 2chm2hu

Link http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a162157/mariah-carey-heartbroken-over-jackson.html

Mariah Carey has said that she is "heartbroken" over the death of Michael Jackson.
The singer wrote on her Twitter page that Jackson was an irreplaceable artist whose legacy would live on.
Carey said: "I am heartbroken. My prayers go out to the Jackson family and my heart goes out to his children.
"Let us remember him for his unparalleled contribution to the world of music, his generosity of spirit in his quest to heal the world and the joy he brought to his millions of devoted fans throughout the world."
She added: "I feel blessed to have performed with him several times and to call him my friend. No artist will ever take his place. His star will shine forever."
Richard
Richard
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

General Discussion about Michael Jackson Empty Death causes Internet crashes

Post by Josh Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:38 am

The death of the King Of Pop, Michael Jackson caused both Twitter and Wikipedia to crash because the servers could not handle all the searches involving him.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

General Discussion about Michael Jackson Empty Re: General Discussion about Michael Jackson

Post by King Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:43 am

Wow...really...LOL
King
King
Rookie

Back to top Go down

General Discussion about Michael Jackson Empty Jackson death 'sparks historic sales rise'

Post by Richard Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:47 am

General Discussion about Michael Jackson 2roi0wi
Jackson death 'sparks historic sales rise'
Monday, June 29 2009,
General Discussion about Michael Jackson 1zqd28o

Link http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a162575/jackson-death-sparks-historic-sales-rise.html

A major music retailer has revealed that it experienced its biggest ever one-day rise in sales of any artist following the death of Michael Jackson.
HMV reported the figures after Jackson's Number Ones compilation topped the UK albums chart and 20 of the star's singles re-entered the top 75.
Spokesman Gennaro Castaldo said: "There's been huge demand for Michael's recordings over the past few days - so it's really no surprise that Number Ones has gone to the top of the official UK album charts, which pretty much has all his greatest hits on, and is the CD most people have been going for.
"Almost overnight, HMV experienced an 80-fold increase in demand for his music - in our stores and online. This is the biggest one-day rise in sales we have seen for any artist - greater even than when Elvis and John Lennon died."
Within hours of Jackson's death being reported, the singer's LPs occupied all 15 slots on the best-selling albums ranking from online retailer Amazon.
Richard
Richard
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

General Discussion about Michael Jackson Empty Re: General Discussion about Michael Jackson

Post by chrisy. Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Im not suprised, even though I didnt like him as a person, I respect him as a singer. He was great.
chrisy.
chrisy.
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBomb Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:32 pm

I was always scared of him. He scared the living daylights out of me.
DaBomb
DaBomb

Back to top Go down

Post by amberxoxo Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:39 am

I never liked him
amberxoxo
amberxoxo
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:43 am

I only liked his music, specially the song "Beat it"
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Takutanuva Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:59 am

This is sad. RIP King of Pop!
Dark Takutanuva
Dark Takutanuva
Rookie

Back to top Go down

General Discussion about Michael Jackson Empty Ten Things That You Never Knew About Michael Jackson

Post by Richard Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:04 am

General Discussion about Michael Jackson 10xssww
Ten Things That You Never Knew About Michael Jackson
Wednesday, July 1 2009,
General Discussion about Michael Jackson 292yc94

Link http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a162640/ten-things-that-you-never-knew-about-michael-jackson.html

Michael Jackson's sudden and shocking death robbed the world of one of its greatest ever popstars last week. His passing means that many mysteries and tabloid rumours surrounding MJ's bizarre behaviour will probably forever remain unanswered. However, there are still plenty of unusual facts about the 'Thriller' singer that you probably hadn't heard about. Keep reading for ten intriguing tidbits we unearthed about the King Of Pop.
1. Michael Jackson's hit single 'Bad' was originally going to be a duet with fellow '80s pop icon Prince. The tabloid press often described the pair as rivals and Jackson apparently wanted to play on that up until the song's release. Prince said later that he turned the offer down because he knew it "would be a hit without [him] on it".
2. When he was in the Jackson 5, little Michael appeared on the US equivalent of Blind Date - The Dating Game. The young popstar got to ask the questions and was allowed to pick a date from three "bachelorettes". Sadly, love never blossomed.
3. Jackson's incredible slant/lean in the 'Smooth Criminal' video is one of his most famous dance moves. However, did you know that the singer actually patented the "anti-gravity shoes", which helped him pull off the move? The boots, which he worked on with Michael L. Bush and Dennis Tompkins, had a "specially designed heel slot", which allowed their owner to "lean forwardly beyond his centre of gravity".
4. A lot of stories about "Wacko Jacko" were nonsense made up by the tabloid press. One of the few stories that was may actually have been true related to his fascination with Joe Merrick - The Elephant Man. He reportedly attempted to buy Merrick's remains from the London Hospital Medical College in the late '80s, claiming to be "a dedicated and devoted collector of art and antiques". He later denied the allegations, but admitted he was a fan of Merrick.
5. One of Jackson's many uncompleted projects was an "acting DVD" with the late Marlon Brando. At a court case in 2006, answerphone messages from Jackson revealed that had been hoping to team up with the Godfather star, whom he described as a "god". It is rumoured that they were going to interview each other on the island of Tahiti for the project.
6. Jackson's big screen credits with 1978's The Wiz and 1988's Moonwalker weren't Jacko's finest hours, but he did at one point have plans to resume his movie career. In 1999 it was confirmed that Jackson was going to take the title role in big-budget thriller about hard-drinking writer Edgar Allan Poe. Sadly, the movie never came to fruition.
7. Jackson may never have won an Oscar, but that wasn't going to stop him owning one. The 'Thriller' singer paid $1.4million at an auction in 1999 for the Gone With The Wind Best Picture gong. A spokesperson said that it had been Jacko's "lifelong desire to own that particular object".
8. Jackson was often criticised by the media for his unusual parenting skills, but one man who did trust the singer was soul music legend Lionel Richie. Alongside producer Quincy Jones, Jackson was made a godfather to Lionel's daughter Nicole.
9. Did you think that Michael's former pet chimp Bubbles was dead? Well, think again! He's spent the last four years at the Centre For Great Apes in Florida. "He's a very sweet and nice chimp, he really is," according to sanctuary director Patti Ragan.
10. He may have been the King Of Pop, but Jackson's last notable live appearance was a bit of a flop. Fans paid up to £500 to see him at the World Music Awards at Earl's Court in 2006 after reports circulated about him performing 'Thriller'. When he only came on for a quick cameo and a couple of lines of 'We Are The World', even Jacko's loyal fanbase responded with some clearly audible boos.
Richard
Richard
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

General Discussion about Michael Jackson Empty Jackson funeral 'confirmed for Tuesday'

Post by Richard Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:01 pm

General Discussion about Michael Jackson 2zeci88
General Discussion about Michael Jackson 2hnb1ag
Jackson funeral 'confirmed for Tuesday'
Thursday, July 2 2009,
General Discussion about Michael Jackson 29zy5js

Link http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a163143/jackson-funeral-confirmed-for-tuesday.html

A public memorial service for Michael Jackson will reportedly be held in Los Angeles on Tuesday morning.
According to Sky News, sources have confirmed US reports that the 'Thriller' star will be honoured in a ceremony at the Staples Centre at 10am.
The sports facility is owned by AEG Live, the company behind Jackson's comeback concerts in London.
It is understood that screens will also be installed outside the building for the thousands of fans who are expected to attend.
Jackson's family have yet to comment on the report, but recently dismissed speculation that his body would be put on public display at his Neverland ranch.
The 2,500-acre property had emerged as an early possibility to stage his funeral, but it has been suggested that his family were unable to obtain the necessary burial permit within the time limits.
Richard
Richard
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Wow. That is great that they confirmed where the funeral. Micheal Jackson is surely going to be missed.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by DraMaTiK Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:33 pm

When i heard this i was very sad
DraMaTiK
DraMaTiK
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Ha that's funny
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Poke Fri May 28, 2010 9:30 pm

I loved his songs. I found out that he died when I was on vacation..... R.I.P
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down