Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REMOVED A FRIEND AND REQUEST HELP TO BRING HER BACK TO MY LIST

3 posters

Go down

REMOVED A FRIEND AND REQUEST HELP TO BRING HER BACK TO MY LIST Empty REMOVED A FRIEND AND REQUEST HELP TO BRING HER BACK TO MY LIST

Post by sresac Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:32 am

I HAPPENED TO REMOVE A FRIEND BY MISTAKE..PLS. HELP ME HOW TO BRING HER BACK...HER FACEBOOK NAME IS JASMINE UBARRA BUT I CANNOT ACCESS HER ON MY SEARCH..PLEASE HELP ME
sresac
sresac

Back to top Go down

REMOVED A FRIEND AND REQUEST HELP TO BRING HER BACK TO MY LIST Empty Re: REMOVED A FRIEND AND REQUEST HELP TO BRING HER BACK TO MY LIST

Post by Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Please don't post your messages in CAPS since you seem to be shouting. We're not deaf Wink

I couldn't find her either. I suggest you have a look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

REMOVED A FRIEND AND REQUEST HELP TO BRING HER BACK TO MY LIST Empty Re: REMOVED A FRIEND AND REQUEST HELP TO BRING HER BACK TO MY LIST

Post by buster Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 pm

If you accidentially removed a friend, you are surely out of luck. Simply accept the lost friendship as a punishment for your cyber clumsiness. Sending that person a new friend request is the quickest and surest way to end up banned/disabled. People, the Facebook robots were built and programmed in North Korea!
buster
buster
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:59 pm

buster wrote:If you accidentially removed a friend, you are surely out of luck. Simply accept the lost friendship as a punishment for your cyber clumsiness. Sending that person a new friend request is the quickest and surest way to end up banned/disabled.

Well, that depends. If you keep sending requests over and over and over again, Facebook will unfortunately disable you. I can tell, it's happened 2 times already!

buster wrote:People, the Facebook robots were built and programmed in North Korea!

LOL! Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down