Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are there "Spam Filter" setting for regular users of a page?

2 posters

Go down

Are there "Spam Filter" setting for regular users of a page? Empty Are there "Spam Filter" setting for regular users of a page?

Post by lorimand Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi, again. I have a music page where people post videos and we have music discussions, etc. However, since Facebook has implemented the spam filter, even the most regular of my posters are going to spam. I have to spend a great deal of time clearing them and unblocking them.

Does anyone know of a way to enter certain users' names so that they don't go to spam all the time? That would make my life as an administrator of the page a lot easier and less time consuming. It's kind of ridiculous when these people post all the time to have them go to spam every single day.

Thanks!
lorimand
lorimand
Regular

Back to top Go down

Are there "Spam Filter" setting for regular users of a page? Empty Re: Are there "Spam Filter" setting for regular users of a page?

Post by Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Those can only be seen by Page Admins, unfortunately. I agree it should be seen by everybody...
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Are there "Spam Filter" setting for regular users of a page? Empty Re: Are there "Spam Filter" setting for regular users of a page?

Post by lorimand Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Really what I was interested in is if you can add certain users' names to your filter so that they DON'T come up as spam and always go to your wall without having to "unmark" them.
lorimand
lorimand
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Oh... sorry! Misread your post Tongue

There doesn't seem to be much options on the 'Spam' filter, either on the page's admin panel or the very spam page itself... Seems that right now you'll have to unmark as spam each message by that person manually. Something that allows to do what you're asking for could be developed in the future, since this filter is still real new Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lorimand Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Thanks for the fast re-reply! LOL. I appreciate it. Let's hope they do some work to this new filter. I should have some settings to admins. to allow posts from certain tried and true friends so that not every post they put up is open to Facebook scrutiny or suspicion. In the meanwhile, oh, well! smile

PS: Thanks for the great forum!

Thanks, considered solved Very Happy

Last edited by The Listener on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to pay the forum a compliment.)
lorimand
lorimand
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down