Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redirect facebook profile to a facebook page

4 posters

Go down

Redirect facebook profile to a facebook page Empty Redirect facebook profile to a facebook page

Post by ecae7an0s Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Hello.

I'm with one problem. I have one profile of facebook that I don't use, and only have it online because I have one page associated with the profile.
And many people go to that profile and "ask friend", and I need to recuse all, because I don't want use that profile.
The profile already was hidden to search.

Can I redirect that profile to my page? This is, the people click to go my profile, but are redirected to the page.

Thanks for all help,
Eduardo!

PS: Sorry by my English, is not very well. I hope you understand
ecae7an0s
ecae7an0s
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Redirect facebook profile to a facebook page Empty Re: Redirect facebook profile to a facebook page

Post by Tim Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello,

Unfortunately it is not possible to directly redirect your profile to your fan page. However, if you privacy settings are set correctly other people should not be able to contact you. What are your privacy settings, notably the 'Search for you on Facebook' field in Privacy settings -> Settings for 'connecting on Facebook' ?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Redirect facebook profile to a facebook page Empty Redirect facebook profile to a facebook page

Post by ecae7an0s Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Hello.

I'm with one problem. I have one profile of facebook that I don't use, and I only have it active because I have one page ("likes") associated with this same profile.
And many people go that profile and "request friend", and I need to refuse all, because I don't want use that profile.
The profile already is occult to search.

Can I redirect that profile to my page? This is, the people click to go my profile, but are redirected to the page.

Thanks for all help,
Eduardo!

PS: Sorry by my English, is not very well. I hope you understand Tongue
ecae7an0s
ecae7an0s
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Redirect facebook profile to a facebook page Empty Re: Redirect facebook profile to a facebook page

Post by Lewis_ Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:57 pm

I guess not, but I think you're allowed to make it so that people cannot request to be your friend. I hope that helps.
Lewis_
Lewis_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:21 pm

You have already posted about this problem; please do not post duplicate topics.

Topics merged.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:42 am

No feedback from anyone so sent to solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down