Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short URL

2 posters

Go down

Short URL Empty Short URL

Post by evandrofsouza Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Hi guys,

Im trying to find out how can I promote my fan page just like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ive already created a page which I want to promote it however the link is toooooo big something like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it possible to create something more simple just like my current profile link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Almost forgot, Ive already turn my welcome fan page as the default landing page but how can someone type the fan page url if it is a bunch of codes and numbers?

Thanks a lot

Evand
evandrofsouza
evandrofsouza

Back to top Go down

Short URL Empty Re: Short URL

Post by Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Im trying to find out how can I promote my fan page just like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ive already created a page which I want to promote it however the link is toooooo big something like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it possible to create something more simple just like my current profile link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To make your URL shorter - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Please note that your page must have at least 25 Fans/Likers to do it!

Almost forgot, Ive already turn my welcome fan page as the default landing page but how can someone type the fan page url if it is a bunch of codes and numbers?

What do you mean? They can just use Facebook's search feature to find it.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by evandrofsouza Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Thanks listener,

So if I reach 25 fans in my fan page and my FBML welcome page has been set be the defaut landing page when visitors access my mean facebook username they will be redirected to my FBML welcome page right?

Thanks again
evandrofsouza
evandrofsouza

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:07 pm

evandrofsouza wrote:So if I reach 25 fans in my fan page and my FBML welcome page has been set be the defaut landing page when visitors access my mean facebook username they will be redirected to my FBML welcome page right?

If you reach 25, you'll be able to define a username/short URL for your page (ie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You don't need to have a FBML landing page to do that. And once you get the username, non fans that visit your page through the short URL will be directed to the landing page.

Cat
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by evandrofsouza Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Fantastic! Thanks a lot Listener
evandrofsouza
evandrofsouza

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:33 pm