Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later.

2 posters

Go down

You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later. Empty You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try

Post by Michael75065 Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:31 pm

I can't login to facebook and I only have 1 account. I need help
Michael75065
Michael75065

Back to top Go down

You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later. Empty You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later

Post by Michael75065 Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:42 pm

You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later

Facebook will not let me login get this message You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later

need help badly I only have 1 account.

Michael75065
Michael75065
Michael75065

Back to top Go down

You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later. Empty You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later.

Post by Michael75065 Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:53 pm

You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later.

Please complete a security check
Security checks help keep Facebook trustworthy and free of spam.
Enter confirmation code
A code was sent to your following number: 17659142372

Once you've received your confirmation code, please enter it below. This will help confirm your account ownership.

Resend code

Resend code via a phone call

I fill this out then I get this error: You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later.

need help fixing thhis
Michael75065
Michael75065

Back to top Go down

You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later. Empty Re: You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later.

Post by Ruby Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:20 am

Three separate threads merged and placed in Hacked section

How many times have you been trying this and over what period of time please?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later. Empty Re: You are requesting too many codes in a short period of time. Please try again later.

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:20 am

There has been no feedback or input on this problem for two weeks to sent from Hacked to abandoned
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down