Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to delete a link posted to a group (posted.php?id=<gid>)

3 posters

Go down

How to delete a link posted to a group (posted.php?id=<gid>) Empty How to delete a link posted to a group (posted.php?id=<gid>)

Post by cbalcero Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:59 pm

If I want to delete the link on the posted items page of the group, I always get the error 'failed to hide mini feed story'. You can test this yourself: just post something on your home page or to a group.
Then refresh the page.
Try to delete the post from the home page after the refresh,
OR if you have posted it to the group, search for the links box and click "see all".
[it is possible to delete the post from the group wall, but NOT from the links / posted.php page.]

The only way to delete it is on the profile (profile.php) page, or the group wall where it works.

But for my old link this is no option since there is nothing on my profile and neither on the group wall.
Discussion on facebook:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the resulting problem: A search on google for my name brings up the groups where I've posted the links. That is why I want to delete them for group titles I don't want to find together with my name on google.
Only other option: changing the name on facebook.
cbalcero
cbalcero

Back to top Go down

How to delete a link posted to a group (posted.php?id=<gid>) Empty Re: How to delete a link posted to a group (posted.php?id=<gid>)

Post by Ruby Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:03 pm

I notice that sadly you have had no replied to your query? Do you still need help with this ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How to delete a link posted to a group (posted.php?id=<gid>) Empty Re: How to delete a link posted to a group (posted.php?id=<gid>)

Post by Tim Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:56 am

Moved from Group support to AR
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down