Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone who isn't a friend has posted a link to my profile picture how do i remove it?

3 posters

Go down

Someone who isn't a friend has posted a link to my profile picture how do i remove it? Empty Someone who isn't a friend has posted a link to my profile picture how do i remove it?

Post by tamgroves Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:31 pm

I need help on how to unlink and block people from link my profile to there links? i've reported it to facebook and its still there. the only way i can get it gone is to deactavate my account. there must be another way???
tamgroves
tamgroves

Back to top Go down

Someone who isn't a friend has posted a link to my profile picture how do i remove it? Empty Re: Someone who isn't a friend has posted a link to my profile picture how do i remove it?

Post by Tim Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Hello,

Moved to privacy support

Can you please explain exactly what you are trying to do; are you trying to block someone from seeing your profile?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Someone who isn't a friend has posted a link to my profile picture how do i remove it? Empty Re: Someone who isn't a friend has posted a link to my profile picture how do i remove it?

Post by tamgroves Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:42 pm

i im trying to stop someone from linking to my profile picture what has happened is a person has put a link on there page with my profile picture with some bad comments. at first i thought they just copyed my picture and posted on there wall but when i change my profile picture it changed in there post so i looked closer at it and see that its in there links so as soon as i active my account its there for all to see and when i deactive my account its gone??? i hope thats clearer
tamgroves
tamgroves

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehab.Farm.Ville Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Do like that .. :

1- privacy Setting ..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2- Customize settings

3- Things others share

Then Choose what u need ... ( u can ignore some one from posting in your status , Wall , Photos , Video ) ..

Good Luck , Im here if u need any thing Happy
Ehab.Farm.Ville
Ehab.Farm.Ville
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down