Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

change profile pictures at top of page with new profile

4 posters

Go down

change profile pictures at top of page with new profile Empty change profile pictures at top of page with new profile

Post by cbarbieri Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 pm

i was chooseing new pictures to go in those slots by clicking the "x" in each upper right hand corner of the pictures and they are all gone now.
cbarbieri
cbarbieri

Back to top Go down

change profile pictures at top of page with new profile Empty Re: change profile pictures at top of page with new profile

Post by cbarbieri Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 pm

can anybody explain to me how this works?
cbarbieri
cbarbieri

Back to top Go down

change profile pictures at top of page with new profile Empty Re: change profile pictures at top of page with new profile

Post by Admin Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:16 pm

cbarbieri wrote:i was chooseing new pictures to go in those slots by clicking the "x" in each upper right hand corner of the pictures and they are all gone now.

cbarbieri wrote:can anybody explain to me how this works?

Please don't make several posts in a row. Use the "Edit" button in case you want to add something to your last message Happy

I am not still sure how those tagged pictures work yet, but I think this could help resolve your issue. Go to your homepage >> Edit my profile (top left of the page) >> Profile Picture >> Reset Photostream.

Then click the "Profile" tab, press 'CTRL' + 'F5' to refresh the page, and see if your pictures are there Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by laaiqa Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:01 am

im having the same problem. i tried the above and it ddnt w0rk:(

any other ideas??
thanks
laaiqa
laaiqa

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:06 am

laaiqa wrote:im having the same problem. i tried the above and it ddnt w0rk:(

any other ideas??
thanks

I see there's an issue with the Reset Photostream button, sadly Sad You will have to delete that picture, upload it again and tag yourself. Then you'll get it back Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:41 am

Since the user has not replied in 1 week, this topic has been moved from "Profile, Inbox, and Wall/Feeds Support" to "Awaiting Reply". If the Original Poster (OP) does not reply within 3 days, this topic will be then moved to "Solved". Please, only the OP may provide further feedback.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down