Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info about creating an Event: skinning the event page & notifications

2 posters

Go down

Info about creating an Event: skinning the event page & notifications Empty Info about creating an Event: skinning the event page & notifications

Post by henry Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:52 am

Hi,

I am having difficulty finding the answers to the following questions. Any insights you could provide me would be greatly appreciated!

1. Can you skin an event page? I plan on creating an event on my corporate Facebook page & would like to skin this page to further enhance the event. Will this be possible?

2. Do wall posts / comments on the event wall appear on the wall of the friends of those attending the event?

Many thanks in advance!
Very Happy
henry
henry

Back to top Go down

Info about creating an Event: skinning the event page & notifications Empty Re: Info about creating an Event: skinning the event page & notifications

Post by Tim Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:01 am

Hellom

henry wrote:
1. Can you skin an event page? I plan on creating an event on my corporate Facebook page & would like to skin this page to further enhance the event. Will this be possible?
Unfortunately, Facebook does not allow customization of layouts on the site (unlike similar sites such as myspace).

henry wrote:
2. Do wall posts / comments on the event wall appear on the wall of the friends of those attending the event?
I believe it may appear on the home page of friends who have confirmed they are attending the event. However, it depends on each user's settings as well as what Facebook 'chooses' to publish on their home page.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Info about creating an Event: skinning the event page & notifications Empty Re: Info about creating an Event: skinning the event page & notifications

Post by Tim Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down