Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I tag an event in a wall post the wall post doesn't show up on the event's page.

3 posters

Go down

When I tag an event in a wall post the wall post doesn't show up on the event's page. Empty When I tag an event in a wall post the wall post doesn't show up on the event's page.

Post by basementomelet Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:46 pm

So say I posted something on my wall that said "Win tickets to @Band at Venue" and the "Band at Venue" was a link to an event page for that event. Usually, that wall post should also post to the event page that was tagged in the post. This doesn't happen. Any tips?
basementomelet
basementomelet

Back to top Go down

When I tag an event in a wall post the wall post doesn't show up on the event's page. Empty Re: When I tag an event in a wall post the wall post doesn't show up on the event's page.

Post by Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Moved from Questions about Facebook Forum to Profile Support. Next time, please post your Facebook related questions in the proper section.

Can we have the link to your wall and to the Event, please? Also, have you clicked on "I'm attending" on that event?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

When I tag an event in a wall post the wall post doesn't show up on the event's page. Empty Re: When I tag an event in a wall post the wall post doesn't show up on the event's page.

Post by rmarkowi1990 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi, I work with the person who asked this question. In this example, lets use this event that our venue is running:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When I tag this event in my own status (which I am attending, and have made sure that "everyone" is selected) the link displays on my own wall but does not show up on the events wall.
rmarkowi1990
rmarkowi1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down